How It Works
Music Go Round is your Ultimate Used Gear Resource! We buy, sell and trade used musical equipment all day, every day. You will find all kinds of cool used gear in our stores, and at savings of up to 70% off new “street” retail! However, we are not your typical secondhand store. Our used gear is always reviewed, repaired and put on our floor in great working condition.
Selling us your gear is pretty simple. Here are the basic steps:
- Bring us your musical instruments and accessories. We buy: guitars, amps, drums, cymbals, keyboards, MIDI equipment, speakers, mixers, pro sound equipment, band instruments and related accessories like stands, cases and racks.
- We’ll review and research each item and define a fair market value for your products. While we are doing this, feel free to check out all of the cool USED gear in our stores!
- We then make you an offer based on that fair market value. If you like the offer, we will pay you on the spot and you are on your way! It is literally that simple!
- You never need an appointment to sell us your gear. We buy all day, every day. You can always check in with your local Music Go Round location for more details: Click here to go to our Locations page.
- Be sure your product is in good working order.
- Bring all adapters, manuals and related accessories with the product.
- Bring your accessories too! We buy cases, racks, stands, tuners and other accessory products!
- Make sure you bring a driver’s license or government issued ID. We are required by law to review this information to buy your gear!
- Call the nearest Music Go Round location for their “most wanted” items.